Content

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

Friday 10 August 2012
Hi Readers, welcome to my blog. 

I was taught many courses and many subjects throughout my studies and even done with post-graduation but I was neither taught about photos nor how to take them and I didn't take any course on photography either. But as u look at the blog, u will get to know that it is all about photos. I just love taking pictures and enjoy the beauty in them.. Important thing is that taking Photos is a Stress Buster for me..



WHAT I DO

I work with photos, words and my photographs are candid. I like them to be episodic storytelling which gives the information about the photos showcased. We all have emotions within us and careful shot of a scene can even make us laugh, cry or even angry. This is the magic of a photo. As they say practice makes perfect, I am still practicing to be perfect. It even gives me new ideas to photographs and also new questions

Another reason why I take photographs is for memories. Looking at these pictures keeps me connected with the past and they often become cherished.
These are just a few ideas of photos that I came up with, but as everyone knows sky is the limit there are many more ideas and pictures coming up….

SO STAY TUNED!!!

1 comments:

SS at: 10 November 2012 at 07:13 said...

Photo of raja seat is breath taking..i never saw such an awesome photo before.

i am from madikeri working in a gulf country

thank you shilpa.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Most Viewed Photos